Sukidarake Dayo Yamada-san!! - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, it's all fun and games when the big tiddy oneesan in manga is kinda like a pet cat you can keep.

IRL, that's a massive red flag, toxic AF, and you should either ship the lass to the nearest shrink or you are so well off, you don't mind if she is only around for the seggs and half your wealth (or whatever is in the prenup).

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, it's all fun and games when the big tiddy oneesan in manga is kinda like a pet cat you can keep.

IRL, that's a massive red flag, toxic AF, and you should either ship the lass to the nearest shrink or you are so well off, you don't mind if she is only around for the seggs and half your wealth (or whatever is in the prenup).
The saving grace with this onee-san is that she seems too dimwitted to abuse the legal system to take half your stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but if we're gonna talk about IRL then the biggest warning here should be to not just randomly throw water into an unknown fire. This idiot did not even look for the fire, just threw water randomly, but if it had been an actual fire and it had been a grease fire he would've just made things worse.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but if we're gonna talk about IRL then the biggest warning here should be to not just randomly throw water into an unknown fire. This idiot did not even look for the fire, just threw water randomly, but if it had been an actual fire and it had been a grease fire he would've just made things worse.
Shh, don't you know there are no mangaka capable of cooking in Japan?

Rather, can you tell me 1 manga where the mangaka can actually cook? It's as foreign to them as it is for us westerners to write manga for 16 hours a day LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread