Switch Witch - Vol. 6 Ch. 54 - The flowers in bloom

So it's over then?

gotta say

I still have many doubts, but i put them aside because i only wanted to see how it ends since they just keep piling up until now, it just seems it had a happy end i guess? but anyway that was a confuse and wild ride

Edit: also, thanks for your hardwork scanlating this, wish you luck on whatever you will do from now on

Thank you for your hard work until the very end!
It's a shame that you're leaving scanlation, but I wish you the best of luck as well :)

Supporter
So, wait a second...
1) the children killed are cloned and memory implanted. Ok. And her friend? She can't be cloned because the checker was broken in some point, right? (I don't remember the point) but, can't she be cloned without memory for a fresh start after she suffer that way?!
2) The MC can't remember the events because the checker was partially broken. But the other children? Does no one remember a think?!
3) A lot of adult and no "w children" are dead, doesn't anyone suspect something?!

... thank you for finishing the translation. nevertheless, i still don't understand anything that happens here. none at all.

Supporter
Thank you for the hard work. It's a shame that you won't be translating anything anymore but I respect your decision.

Just gotta say this author is definitely better at making one-shot than a series.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work,
i hope you end up happy.

prety good ending all things considerd.

Thank you for finish translating this manga. Thank you for your hard work.. but I still don't understand the ending, does that mean all of them are alive because they are being clone but what about their memory?? And all of the 1st generation is still alive too? But I'm glad it a happy ending story not the sad one..

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation
although I'm honestly confused with the ending

Users who are viewing this thread