Tadokoro-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Thank you for all the hard work- and thanks for the mass release!

Aggregator gang
we'll be caught up to where the webcomic stopped pretty soon so thats good news

Thank you for this mass release! It’s been a blast seeing so many chapters at once!

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so it’s full on GGO now considering she can somehow smell her.

Fed-Kun's army
Tatsubon isn't necessarily that good of a writer but he writes and draws just exactly what I wanna see in a yuri. So this is definitely one of my favorite series, and this version is more polished than the webcomic. He's paying more attention to this than Liberta but I'd like to see more of that one and it get serialized too

Fed-Kun's army
OMG
Thank you so much, I Straight up just read 25 chapters back to back, and it was SO FUN!!!!!

I can't thank you guys enough, can't wait to read the next chapters πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’žβ™₯οΈπŸ’•β™₯οΈπŸ’žβ€οΈπŸ’žβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’žβ€οΈπŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’žβ™₯οΈπŸ’žβ™₯οΈπŸ’•πŸ’—

"She smells really nice" i really like when they are so clingy like this.
Thanks for the translations.

Ahhhh!!! Poor Nikaido-san at least she has Tadokoro to protect her. God this is so freaking cute and i love it & can't believe i started it at chapter 1 πŸ’žπŸ’ž πŸ’ž Need more cuteness/fluffiness from theses two

Dex-chan lover
Hey Nikaidou-san, I totally agree. Spiders are gross and freaky. If there's a button to press and all the spider in this world would disappear I would press it 10 times.

Users who are viewing this thread