Tae-chan and Jimiko-san - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Losing some of the little stitchs made me loose brain cells. Seem that blackmail girl still cheat and get caught, after her GF make her "apologize", they had threesome. My gosh, luckily that the chapter was sweet cause this stich was beyond stupid. Not to mention i have the feeling that our girl will forgive her friend even if she raped her. Because Hentai's logic is stupid.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
There should be a notice warning readers that they'd become dumber by reading this manga. This chapter even more so.

Fed-Kun's army
Asagi Ryuu and Kurogane Ken are the two best male yuri artists imo. I only wish this guy didn't do so much ntr focused stories. If Higashiyama Show does even more yuri after Vampeerz I'd put him on the list too. Don't ever hope for no ntr when reading from kurogane cuz you'll end up disappointed. I would have liked if Mate didn't cheat on Chika, but it's good they made up. He didn't have to put that in the character bios if he wasn't gonna do a chapter about it, but maybe there'll be one later. Mira is still my favorite for yuri hentai. Her art was rough when she first started, but she got better after a few years. I like how she always builds up the characters and their feelings for each other instead of just jumping into the yuri sex like most do. I'd recommend Earth Girls, Cutie Beast, Shadow Love, Indigo Mermaids, The Sea, You, and the Sun, The Princess and the Slave, and the 5 chapters about the OL couple. Actually I'd just say read all of what she put out. I like Ayane too (known for Tapestry and the isekai one with the female demon generals) but she has a bad habit of having same-face similar looking characters. There's another series from her about vampires but it looks like nobody will work on it after what happened with the isekai one.

Fed-Kun's army
I can see you lost some brain cells @Lilliwyt because I can't understand half of what you said..

I liked the chapter tho, not my cup of tea, but the art is pretty and I'm thankful for the TL <3

Group Leader
NO wonder Japan has low birth rates. All the women and girls are lesbian there.

Thanks for the chapter! Even though I prefer the previous characters more.

Dex-chan lover
I like how people still expect the plot of this masterpiece to make any sense.

what chapted did this girl got raped again? What's wrong with me why am i trying to understand this

Users who are viewing this thread