Tag Blacklist [Planned]

Dex-chan lover
When I block a group then the setting isn't saved on the server which sucks hard. Clear your browsing data and the blocking is empty!
I would also like to block garbage like yaoi, shounen-ai, futa and others. Why isn't it possible again???

Contributor
I would also like to block garbage like yaoi, shounen-ai, futa and others. Why isn't it possible again???
Because it hasn't been implemented yet.

As it has been said many times before, if it was a feature in the last version of the site it will be implemented again eventually

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Clear your browsing data and the blocking is empty!
Stop clearing it. Settings will be synced serverside in the future.

Sitewide tag blocking will also be possible in the future, you can already do it in advanced search.

Dex-chan lover
lol so i'am not the only one huh
i can't wait for the features, do your best guys

Double-page supporter
Clear your browsing data and the blocking is empty!

I really don't understand this clearing cookies/data insanity. Why is it bad to store cookies but good to save it server side? WTF?

Edit: I think MD staff should stop reply/support/fix any problems related to clearing cookies/data. Just wasting of time.

Double-page supporter
For multiple devices.
And how's it related to clearing cookies/data?

Don't you think that's different problem than people with "waaah cookiz bad!!!" mantality?

Dex-chan lover
I'm much looking forward to an update on this one as well, since it's nearly been a year now that the request is marked as "planned".

I would appreciate a way to block Sexual Violence globally. If other people would are into it that's fine but I would rather not be confronted with some pretty explicit sexual assault whenever I visit the homepage.

Dex-chan lover
I would also like the ability to have a filter to not show manga I already have in a list so I can actually find new manga without having to check each one to see if it is one I am already reading. Sometimes I cannot recognize a manga just based on the image/title.

Users who are viewing this thread