Tag Requests: Hetero, Futanari, Etc.

Dex-chan lover
Tags continued: 404: Men not Found, Comfy Content, Age Gap, NTR (surprised its not already here). Most of these are to filter out content, since Futanari is firmly entrenched in the "Girls' Love" tag space, and Hetero content is prevalent as well. NTR should be obvious, some are into it, the rest of us hate it.

Edit: John below makes my point clear, most of these I want to filter out except comfy content.

Last edited:
Upvote 6
Dex-chan lover
Has there been a response to the futanari tag, I'd like for that to be a thing so I can exclude it (just not my thing, I understand if others are) NTR is also a good one, because I really hate reading that, and the Drama tag is more than just NTR so I can't avoid all mangas with it.

Dex-chan lover
Tags continued: 404: Men not Found, Comfy Content, Age Gap, NTR (surprised its not already here). Most of these are to filter out content, since Futanari is firmly entrenched in the "Girls' Love" tag space, and Hetero content is prevalent as well. NTR should be obvious, some are into it, the rest of us hate it.

Edit: John below makes my point clear, most of these I want to filter out except comfy content.
Why do we need a 404 men not found tag? Doesn't "Girls' Love" already exist?

They already have cross-dressing and Gender-Swap though i guess Futanari just means hermaphrodite in Japanese so that is different, as for Hetero it is the default so i would think that you you could filter it by selecting anything else or hitting exclude on the ones that you are not interested in. i do not know what this means 404: Men not Found, Comfy Content. Age gap i understand giving that they already have a bloody loli tag though could get weird with all the 5000 year old dragons goddess's. though i would suggest adding a trans tag of some kind along with Futanari.

I would gladly see tags for dickgirls being added. I suggest the tags should be 'futanari' and 'newhalf'.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to support adding the tag NTR or cheating. I don't really like those kind of stories and it would be nice to have the option to avoid them

Dex-chan lover
Actually, there is a "genderbender" tag, but I also suggest adding the "bodyswap" tag too, because body swapping and gender changes are different.

Users who are viewing this thread