Takamori-kun wo Damarasetai!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I don't think her efforts are working :thonk:
Also I can't wait for the one time she inevitable makes him think she hates him only for her to have to hear all the self-doubt and confusion that it will cause to him forcing her to apologize to appease him wich in return will only deepen their bond and make him fall harder :smug:

Ore

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese government should really get rid of the Japanese language if they want birth rates to improve. With statistics pulled out of my literal ass they are responsible of 97.6% of the drop.

Dex-chan lover
can't imagine having to attempt courtship in the Read Receipt era, condolences to you all out there :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
AAGHHBD SO FUCKIN CUTE. also little sister alert. she already seems like the best character

Dex-chan lover
This ch really clarifies just how bad he is at communicating and how this makes them a match made in heaven.

Supporter
This absolute goober, she already likes him and hasn't realised it. The way she's waiting for him to reply and everything... too cute.

Dex-chan lover
UOHHH CNUUY DETECTED 😭😭😭
Jokes aside what really surprised me is not the "the moon is beautiful tonight" but him doubling down on it the next day, actual gigachad

Dex-chan lover
Eventually, her plan is going to marry him so that they she can annoy him enough as his wife that he falls out of love with her
Sadly, her plan to marry him so she can annoy him has failed...

So she made a new plan!

She's going to have kids with him so she and the child can annoy him together! Perfect plan! :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread