Takamori-kun wo Damarasetai!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since the last chapter, so I decided to re-read it. Get to chapter 4, see note about monetary crisis. "Yeah I guess I should go chuck 'em some dosh." Get to end of this chapter, see my name in special thanks. "Oh... I guess I already gave them some dosh..."

Also not much to say about the chapter, except that it's following on from the last one (with Line) with Minamikawa unintentionally doing girlfriend-like things and sending signals to Takamori. Messaging him on Line, being annoyed when he doesn't reply, calling him, and now promising to cook him food. She seems entirely oblivious to the fact that her actions are the opposite to her goal of making him hate her, which is highly amusing.

Dex-chan lover
Pouring a bag of sugar into a curry is a good metaphor for this entire series XD so sweet.
Also I am surprised she did not read more of his mind during the cooking process.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shut up, thats a bit too much, if it was something like I dont want her feelings to be hurt, BUT its delicous really :question:

Supporter
lots-of-mice-infesting.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that he is starting to figure out something is up with her and it makes me wonder how he would test his theory.
It's my guess that if he things she's psychic, he will start imagining lewd scenarios in order to fluster her and get a reaction.
Which would confirm the fact that she's psychic and the fact that he's a pervert. Which would probably fit with this mans comedy.

Thanks Kuso Megane Tachi for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Interestingly all the time she was flustered she seem to hear much from him... maybe he was just concentrating on her?

Users who are viewing this thread