Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

someone please translate the rest of this manga, it's been three fucking years I need to read the rest of it

i usally don't like harem manga like this because of it being a dude/girl 2 timing a person is king iffy to me but this was kinda good

It's translated in English up to chapter 57 right now. Just search online for other manga reading sites.

Nooooot worth the read 4/10 trash that you read to pass the time after reading all the other 40k manga/manhwa 3 times at least and you dont have anything else to

Premise is interesting for... 1 chapter. The rest of the story is poorly executed.

Probably one of the worst applications of the harem tag. Would have been a much better story if they dropped the harem tag.

3/10 -IGN

I love this one. So sad the translations got dropped T.T I'll hafta pick up the real thing.

I left this manga a long time ago, is there any actual real true development? or is it another low-quality trash harem written by a genophobic dude.

Group Leader
@loliqot there is actual development you find english scans here since offcial english version came out PM me I will give you a source where you can read it

@Kcjpunk do you mean the development of the relationship between the characters or is it the English translation in general? if it's the latter, then it's not what I meant.

Fed-Kun's army
Can any current readers tell me if the MC love all the girls or he has eyes for only the first girl?

Users who are viewing this thread