Tamen de Gushi

Contributor
sorry for re-uploading them a couple times, figuring out which way to upload them is best. I think I'll just combine the a and b of each chapter.

Contributor
chapter 17 & 18 aren't available for some reason, will upload them when I find them.

Watermelon Consumer
Staff
Developer
Chapter 16 is 16-18 and 24 is 24-25.

Contributor
@discountmusketeer yes im working on it a little slowly, probably done by the second weekend of Feb

Is there gonna be a webtoon-type-reading-style in this website, you know, like in Batoto?
When "webtoon" tag was in, you could see all the chapter in one page.

Dex-chan lover
@discountmusketeer The gap is filled in terms of scanlation, chapters in between are just gradually being uploaded.
Poor tattletale. It's funny, he's often the butt of the jokes, and he and most of the characters think in totally opposite ways . . . yet there's something oddly heroic about him, an odd sympathy in how he's portrayed. He has no sense of humour and just doesn't "get" so many things, but the way he sticks to his ethos no matter what has a strange honour to it.

Fed-Kun's army
It's cute as always, but what's with the fillers? Don't drop a bomb and ignore the fallout!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. It's been ages since The Kiss, and even some time since the presumed confession by Girl B, and what the heck is going on? I can sort of understand in a way--apparently there's this whole thing where there's a print publisher who is suddenly wanting to censor the kiss out and stuff because China is apparently officially down on lesbianism. What they thought they were publishing is a mystery to me. So author is refusing and there's a big kerfuffle and maybe author is playing the releases safe until they know what's going to happen. Note that this is second hand info, could be unreliable.

Double-page supporter
This chapter had me giggling, ngl. Sad about the publisher thing tho, I guess they changed their mind about the comic when they got a notice about how this was "unapropiate" content or smth

Contributor
Looks like the story is back to the "normal" time, but weren't we at QT waiting for SJ at the school gates?

It seems to be about right SJ shows up buys the potato's they start walking home, they run into a light about to change and SJ convinces QT to hold hands while they run. QT gets embarrassed asks SJ if she likes picking on her. SJ embarrasses her more so QT starts bludgeoning her with her bag.

Users who are viewing this thread