Tate no Yuusha no Toaru Ichinichi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

I kind of want to strangle the Spear Hero because of how dense he is for not realizing he’s being played for a fool

Contributor
@SpecialOperators That's due to him having a harem back on Earth as well.
Unfortunately the harem was full of Yanderes and two of them tried to outdo the other by killing Motoyasu and themselves faster than the other.

Contributor
I remember a nickname for Shield Bro. Hero of the Pot, due to his cooking skills.

Dex-chan lover
All the other heroes are bad

How Itsuki and the rest of his party treat Rishia is an out right crime

Ren's loaner ways will come back and bite him how is he really know what his party is good at if he;s always by himself

And Motoyasu is just an air head SIMP

The Hero of the Pot/Tray is the only Hero to relay on

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 if i remembercorrectly, spear hero was killed by his harem, and either sword or bow hero were killed by an serial killer right? and i cant remember the cause of dead of the last one

Contributor
@Hollow7F May want to use spoiler tags, as that hasn't been covered in the manga yet.
Sword was murdered by a Serial Killer, and Bow was killed by Truck-Kun. Naofumi is the only one that was transported while still alive in the original world.

@Drm186 The author based the four Heroes on the four main Isekai protag tropes: Spear - Harem protag, Sword - Loner protag (like Kirito from SAO), Bow - Protag that use their power to force their/Japanese values on the other world, Shield - Revenge-driven protag.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 that spoiler was in the bonus chapter of the first volume

https://mangadex.org/chapter/145239/2

That awkward moment when not only does he have the best waifu, but Naofumi also has the caretaking ability of a SSS-tier waifu

Aggregator gang
The moment you realise Filo, the bird, ate what appears to be a chicken drumstick.

Dex-chan lover
> If the 3 heroes realizes that Shield Bro eats more luxurious food than them, they will make a fuss out of it and eventually accuse Shield Bro of stealing ingredients to farmer or hunter to their own delight. It was a real headache when dealing with those 3.

> Apparently, the fake personalities of that Princess Vitchess is overflowing in this chapter. She was not an ugly person personally in this cute spin-off, but her behavior and attitude really punch us hard and get us on nerve towards her...

Group Leader
@Mapax The first time filo met with another of her kind she asked if she could eat them so nothing too surprising

Dex-chan lover
You know, after Dungeon Meshi, looking at food in other manga just doesn't quite do it for me...

Users who are viewing this thread