Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
big oof that flashback.. imagine convincing your delusional self you're invited by the guy of your dreams to a prom so much you actually believe it's real? That's gotta be severe PTSD :<

Heil Mia-sama

YES!!!! THE ML IS NOT SION!!!!... I hope, can someone tell me if the dark haired boy is really the ML? :'v

Dex-chan lover
MC learning about the party.
DuEmGw3VYAEiert.jpg

Double-page supporter
I love the fact that there's a girl who never bowed down to her, & then there's Prince Sion & another new boy who might be a strong love interest or ally.

You know, I still feel bad for her past self, even though she was a Marie Antoinette type. It seems like she didn’t really have any support, and people treated her badly even though she was a princess. It seems like her peers betrayed her, and it wasn’t just revenge from people she bullied. She was literally scapegoated and then executed.

@Zephyr247 marie antoinette is a pretty tragic figure honestly, like the princess here she basically was used as a scapegoat to motivate the revolutionaries, whether she actually did the things she was accused of or not. in fact the "let them eat cake" quote is mistakenly attributed to her when there is no reliable record of her ever actually saying that, and a fair few records of her actually suggest she had far more integrity than she's portrayed with

@Vivisiow in the off chance you're not just making a joke, marie antoinette was an actual person. she was the last queen of france before the french revolution

YES.
LETS CREATE A REVERSE HAREM FOR MIA-SAMA!
LETS ALSO OPENED UP THE YURI ROUTE!

Users who are viewing this thread