Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

I'm glad to see a lot of people liking this story.

It's not a masterpiece or what, but it's a very well written story with minimal distractions and off course development.

Sometimes it's nice to see authors going back to basics of story writing instead of too busy copying another's trending works.

Dex-chan lover
I'm always left craving more of this series whenever it is updated. I love it too much, it's a top five for sure.

why aren't you publishing Elise's work Mia! And of course Mia gains another follower, sasuga Mia-sama!

Incredibly relatable. You simply MUST have a friend you can passionately discuss books with.

Dex-chan lover
@moonshadow Mia is her patron, which means she supports her financially, so she provides her with the money for writing equipment and living conditions she needs to write full time. That doesn't necessarily mean she has to help publish it (which is probably out of her skill range), but we know from the end of the chapter that she will get there eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread