Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

While the chapter itself is funny, but what hits me the hardest is Mia's past and flashbacks. She was so pitiful in the first timeline. She wasn't a bad person. She was just unlucky and used as a scapegoat. I guess she is so sad that God decides to give her a 2nd chance and buff her luck stats up to the sky.

Anna is such a good person.

@Hatsuke I do get it, but the commonners put out around 85~% of the country, and around 5 percent of them are artisans. So most of them (80%~) are peasants/serfs to my knowledge...

Dex-chan lover
@shanoc5902

It is, and Ludwig
is actually a big softie. Even though he was exasperated at Mia in previous timeline, he actually cared so much and sympathized with her that he was begging to both Sion and Tiona to spare her.

Sasuga Mia-sama and all, but it sucks seeing her other self in the dungeon awaiting death. She did not deserve that! I hope Sion ultimately dies in this timeline.

Dex-chan lover
The narrator's comments were savage and funny and all but the scene where Mia was reminiscing her past timeline with Anne was really hitting me hard. This story really manages drama and comedy quite well. I'm freaking love it.

Double-page supporter
A good ruler isn't one who is perfect by themselves, but is someone who can rely on others to fill in the shortcomings. Mia's charisma is EX-tier, but all her other stats are covered by those who care about her.

Sasuga, Mia-sama! More misunderstandings!
Seeing the former Mia in that dungeon just pisses me off! I hope she doesn't end up with that Sion bastard!

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, Mia usually acts in selfish self interest and somehow hilariously makes it work in her favour, but this time around while her actions were indeed guided by her will to change her future and they are incredibly fortuitous, the selfishness wasn't overdone and she is actually reflecting on the lessons of the past (even if there's plenty of misunderstandings). I guess this also has a lot to do with the portrayal of her in prison in this chapter so it was kept more serious.

When you think about it, she's always been a strong person, although I guess the fact that she still had her maid's support in those trying times was crucial in helping her endure.

Fed-Kun's army
As much as the author gives Mia shit for being stupid, I feel she was pretty smart here. She reflected on the past, realised there was value not only in Perujin but also their technology and made moves to gain what they have for herself.

Users who are viewing this thread