Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Despite her selfishness and sometimes airheaded moments, Mia is actually pretty incredible. She has the confidence and public relation skill needed to make people look up to her. She knows how to make a grand speech that touches people's heart and it all comes naturally to her.

Double-page supporter
People who know Mia's OBVIOUS intentions: He is blind..!

Ludwig:
U9rf.gif

Aggregator gang
@Melkesjokolade2 You've got a point there. Mia may still be a bit airheaded and stupid, and she fucked up royally (heh) in the previous timeline, but she's learning from her mistakes and making everything better for everyone involved. I mean, everyone can be stupid (most people are, myself included), but the difference between a fool and a wise person is whether or not they have the capacity to learn from their experiences to become better and greater people. She truly lives up to her title as The Empire's Wisdom...relatively speaking. :p

On a side note, cookies backed three years ago... Damn, their preservation techniques rival that of McDonald's! 😂

Dex-chan lover
Mia in glasses look really clever & cute & mature
Too bad there's nothing inside
Thank for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Mia: *does random stuff while being an idiot*
Ludwig: *comes up with a great idea because of that*

"Sasuga Mia-sama!"

I love this series so much. It’s funny in a way that is ridiculously charming and refreshing, as opposed to just slapstick. Thank you for the update.

Fed-Kun's army
this is legit the only manga where i'm willing to overlook how absolutely bone-headedly stupid the mc is just because of how entertaining she is. one more from me:

SASUGA, MIA-SAMA!

Wisdom is the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgements Mai has experience, technically the knowledge and has the position and power to make such judgments. Thus she is indeed wise, in her own way.

This manga was actually pretty good! I wasn't expecting much at first...I like the misunderstandings 😂 it's quite funny...

Dex-chan lover
Why do I sense some kind of divine hand messing in all this?
Or am I overthinking the plot?

Users who are viewing this thread