Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 10 Ch. 71 - Final Chapter: Until We Meet Again.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus this was a wild & wacky ride of a manga. Rize actually marries Alicia & Irina without it being left unaddressed. This story was so ridiculous that I have no regrets & tell people to turn off your brain because it is an experience you'll never forget. I hope Manzi Mazi sensei gets another work to be serialized. Same with Parabola sensei's for their art that elevated the wackiness plus the fan service that came with it. Thanks Soseki Scans for the mass release & completing this hilarious manga to the end.

Edit: Forgot to mention but shout out to the narrator because the social commentary they provided added to the comedy. Wish they got some kind of cameo appearance because they deserve it.

Last edited:
Contributor
Well, at least is have a properly ending, thank you Soseki for all your hard work. :)

Aggregator gang
I would be lying if I say I read the last arc properly, BECAUSE HOW FREAKING BAT PO*P INSANE IT IS, AS IF THE PREVIOUS ARCS AREN'T ALREADY BEYOND INSANE. To the point trying to even read or comprehends to story give me heavy headache.

Are those things above bad??... NAH, This manga really become one hell of unique in many sense, the Insanity of the story is so much it's unbelievable any human could made it, I don't even think Lovecraft's works would even match this manga's level of pure craziness.

With all said, I need to vent out the insanity that stuck inside my head thanks to this manga for a while.
how the f did reading this manga giving me f ton of dizziness?????????

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

See you guys next title.

Dex-chan lover
It ends with a random kid appearing wishing he wasn't born.....

You know.... this actually fits this sh*tty crack series 🤣 🤣 🤣

That was actually a great ending....

Though I kinda wish that the water girl joined the MC's harem instead of going with the king.... her obsession was with the MC the entire time....

Supporter
I’m sad it’s gone but grateful for the laughter it brought my partner and I when we read it together

Dex-chan lover
While I am grateful to Soseki Scans for staying the course and Manzi-sensei for delivering to the end, the truth is this manga needed to die. It is done and let us reflect on how and why we stuck with it to the Bitter End. See you all in the next trainwreck.
You misunderstand....

We loved this series BECAUSE it was a train wreak...

But it was a train wreak done right...

It's not the kinda train wreak where you worry about the passengers and the damage done, but the kind that you look at it and think about how cool and amazing it actually.... not even giving a damn about the passengers in the train...

Dex-chan lover
This manga fell off after the soft reboot

Damn these last chapters were truly peak. Now I miss the series. Also poor Johan lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
finally it ended... let's hope this never ever gets an anime adaptation... NEVER!

Dex-chan lover
This whole manga has been a trip since chapter like... 10. The story probably could have wrapped up a before the whole second world arc but then again, this whole second world arc was pretty crazy as well. Plus I'm glad that, even though they are yandere as hell, he at least took both the beast princess and crazy priestess as his wives. No cop outs there.

Not going to lie, my favorite jokes this last batch was him mind-wiping the miracle cow because he couldn't deal with its sudden sentience and the non-stop mindbreaking of the Goddesses' son learning the truth about his father, even to the point they had a kid together.

Power Uploader
71 chapters is not that many for a gag manga.

When I first read this, it was so much fun. I started getting bored of this manga by volume 7 and didn't touch anything after that. I'll be back after I binge the shit out of this because this manga is definitely not worth waiting a whole ass month for.

Users who are viewing this thread