Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 10 Ch. 71 - Final Chapter: Until We Meet Again.

Dex-chan lover
Bro traveled back in time to destroy the universe and avoid his existence because he can't accept the reality of his parents relationship 😭 it ended well, a bit rushed but the whole thing of the different universes was getting tiring, good thing this weird masterpiece got a full adaptation

Thank you for the translation! It seems that Parabola (the artist of this manga) will have a new series on July, hope someone translates it :bocchiwave: till next time

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this being written, drawn and translated! Man what a ride this has been

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, thank you for letting me see to the end.

What a trip this was. The author knows it is shit and push it to the max, good shit. All the isekai OP parodies we can ever think of and perverted them to the end. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
The story has been a trainwreck all the way through, and I have loved it all. Even the stupid reset, that I would normally hate.

Though not a fan of him suddenly marrying the crazy chicks he kept on wanting to not marry, just because author wanted a marriage epilogue-scene. Would have preferred if he married the watersports girl, the goddess dad, genderbent the demon lord and had a yuri marriage, or such, as those has actually been properly flagged. But instead he took the 2 flags he had properly dismantled and burnt, just because they were "first girl(s)" :/
If he was going to do this, couldn't he had been a properly sleazy bag, and partaken in them throughout the story at least, before this scene?

Dex-chan lover
Ultimate life magic versus ultimate death magic. Seems like a proper final battle.

Black Hole Cow, won't you come?

Only the brides swore.

Now that's one fucked up new antagonist.

"This is a whole new type of genre!"
Wait, she hadn't touched that one before?

"Our battles are just beginning!"
"The End"
For real this time. Maybe.

This manga shows that rules are meant to be broken. There are so many flaws in it, but it doesn't make it worse. It's great.

or he is being too dense to realize their feelings for him since A lot of series ended without any romance resolve.
I think most of the time he actively avoided them because he didn't want any romance with them.

So basically, MC not getting with best girl Sophia caused a whole new problem. What a joyride of a manga.
I think they're all awful, so there is no best girl. Which not a bad thing.

Dex-chan lover
Ridiculous and hilarious all the way through, finished as haphazardly and amusingly as it started. Thanks for finishing the series up.

That was one of the weirdest manga I've ever read, but it strangely enjoyable.
Nice to see it ending, though I'm a bit late to the party.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh so this is where the incest tag came to play

Well... Thanks for the heck of a fever dream this was definitely one of the stories of all time

Fed-Kun's army
this was the most fun ive had reading ever. not the best mind you but the most fun. i laughed like crazy. ill come back to this in like a year or two

Aggregator gang
While I am grateful to Soseki Scans for staying the course and Manzi-sensei for delivering to the end, the truth is this manga needed to die. It is done and let us reflect on how and why we stuck with it to the Bitter End. See you all in the next trainwreck.
Couldn't agree more

Dex-chan lover
I finished it just to finish as the translation was good. It should've ended halfway. :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread