Teiji ni Agaretara - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Too much overthinking. Maybe a night of ... bonking will help get them over it.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like last page missing for me, to sudden ending of the chapter

Aggregator gang
thank the gods, the chads are back for quality translation.

kayo-chan is overthinking things too much. uwu they're cute as ever. thanks for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh, I was thinking just last night that I wanted more of this story. Even started a re-read of the chapters just to re-acquaint myself. This chapter felt a little bit like filler, though. Like a lot of the chapter could have been condensed to two or three pages.

Still, I'm not complaining. I'm not really sure why, but I'm fascinated by the development between these two. Thank you, translator, and please keep them coming!

Fed-Kun's army
I love this couple so much..

Thank you so much for the chapter and your hard work!!
Can't wait to read the next one! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Fed-Kun's army
these two are <3 <3 <3 I love reading ADULT couples and romance, cause the two can talk to each other :D makes the story so much enjoyable

if this was stupid high school, it'd be "oh I'm fine, can't talk about it" misunderstanding/angst/drama for like 5+ chapters -_-

also new Otome no Teikoku chapter :O can't wait!!!

Dex-chan lover
@datanono I agree, it was cute ofc and I love this manga (I mean, look at my profile pic), but it definitely felt like a bit of a filler chapter.

But I think it was hinting at something big for the next one at least, they might talk about moving in together maybe.

Dex-chan lover
Ending left me in the air like huh...? Like a 22 part 1 xD but then the credit page news lift me onto the next heavenly realm!! Amazing!

Remember kids, communication is key

Users who are viewing this thread