Tekito na Maid no Oneesan & Erasou de Ichizu na Botchan - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, plot. I was not expecting this. I thought this would be like other series and just do crazy antics up until the last five chapters and then shoe horn plot progression in there. This is better. I like this. So this misunderstanding premise was only for the first volume and going forward they’ll be dating and mutually in love. This will be nice

Double-page supporter
He did it
He finally did it

Let’s GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
Just a Reminder:
This is only exist on mangas, i repeat This is only exist on mangas.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 This series has 2 parts. It will switch back and forth from any random time period. So it could be when he's a kid, after he proposed, before he proposed...

Anything is possible. We just know that he'll propose and get married.

This series isn't a story. It's a collection of little stories about a young master and his future maid wife.

Oh my, Oh my...

Just that and I was done... and she even accepted, now I can die in peace.

People usually lose their shit when the roles are reversed but I guess this will never change.

Dex-chan lover
@youeverjust Yeah. Though this is an otherwise amusing story and the art is pleasant, it's highly annoying he calls the girl/woman he loves with such an insulting name. Maybe it was understandable, somewhat, when he was just a little kid obviously poorly brought up, but now that he'd be an adult according to the newly planned law in Japan, it's just stupid. He shouldn't be witless anymore. It's also hard to see the marriage becoming happy if that's his level of respect for her.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme probably not as rude as you think, it could be just that he is calling her baa-chan or someshit, which isn't exactly as rude as old hag. probably closer to old lady or something which isn't AS insulting... confirmation @DioBrando?

Users who are viewing this thread