Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 10 Ch. 61 - The Way of Manga ➁

Aggregator gang
I have all my favourite manga backed up on a NAS, but in the case of the apocalypse I guess I'll be out there fighting monsters for manga...

Dex-chan lover
The I don't remember the name, but I remember the face moment.
rxTA4mC.png

I have all my favourite manga backed up on a NAS, but in the case of the apocalypse I guess I'll be out there fighting monsters for manga...
In an event of an apocalypse, I'd be digging for the physical locations of those servers. They'll be like the legendary treasures of fantasy settings.

Lmao sending so many people to their death. Wanting this manga more than anything in the world. Its your holy grail you do everything possible to get a copy for years.
LMAO sworry my editor kept pushing stupid shit, that I was forced to add you know how it is. Thus I got axed because people started to hate the manga, and sales dropped like a baby in an alcoholic mothers arms. Thanks for all the support, PLEASE BUY AS MANY COPIES AS POSSIBLE I NEED TO EAT&LIVE. I should have knew to go to another company when people warned me about this editor killing his last 8 titles and keeps his job due to being family with a manager! He even managed to kill a 500k+ sale manga in 9months, BUT I NEEDED TO WORK BADLY!!!!!!!
existential crisis intensifies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO THIS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING NO NO NO NO IT CANT END LIKE THISNONONONOOHGODNONONONONO WHY DID IT GET AXED WHY THIS THISCANT BE HAPPENING OH GOD I SENT 17 PEOPLE TO THEIR DEATH FOR THIS WASTED HUNDREDS OF HOURS SO MUCH MONEY NONONONONONONONOON.

Good panel its not mind broken tier, lets hope she seeths more and tells them the deal is off punishing them somehow for the manga getting axed. She'd make a good antagonist, and her reason why its just hilarous, I hope she slowly becomes completely mind broken over this existential crisis and our based protags just dunk all over her attempts at trying to kill them. And she uses this defeat to write a godly manga based on a totally true story everything happened I'MJUSTTHATGOOD! while still seething like crazy.

/retarded blogpost

Double-page supporter
My prediction for the ending is that boy mc will get girl mc pregnant, turn into a hiruko, and die. It'll end on some meditation on the beauty of life in the face of inevitable death.

Guarantee I'm 100% correct.

Dex-chan lover
Damn sensei this was way to harsh 🤣 we all've been there, i feel her
6a18223d-1e75-4020-9cc1-2374612f9660.webp

Dex-chan lover
Updated character charts for chapter 61, for those who are interested and/or need help in keeping track of the numerous cast of characters.
Heavenly_Delusion_character_chart_02_updated_ch61.png

Heavenly_Delusion_character_chart_01_updated_ch61.png

Last edited:
I'd almost feel sorry for her seeing the sudden end of the manga, if it wasn't for the fact that she was using it to plagiarize from. I wouldn't have caught it if I didn't read back to back and see the similarity of the chase scene in that manga.

Dex-chan lover
saw it miles away that there would be an electric hazard when they mention the body of water

4fef45a039.png
76776b859c.png

Since I haven't seen it pointed out, Shimazaki Nobuo is a former engineer at Takahara Academy who (presumably) took care of Maru before he was given to the orphanage. Wonder if he will give us some backstory on Maru if they meet soon.

Users who are viewing this thread