Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.5 - A Present

Group Leader
Hi, scanlator here! Contrary to a lot of people's thoughts last chapter, this manga did not get axed (yet), and we currently have another volume worth of content to get through so far.

Fingers crossed the pacing gets back on track in the upcoming chapters haha, but I hope you'll all join us for the ride nonetheless, thank you for reading! 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Hi, scanlator here! Contrary to a lot of people's thoughts last chapter, this manga did not get axed (yet), and we currently have another volume worth of content to get through so far.

Fingers crossed the pacing gets back on track in the upcoming chapters haha, but I hope you'll all join us for the ride nonetheless, thank you for reading! 🙏
Thank you so much for scanlating the series! So long as youre keep going Ill still be on board!

Supporter
Thanks for the translation.
I for one will keep reading it. Even though the pace was a bit messy in the last chapters, I like the characters and find this manga an enjoyable read.

Dex-chan lover
Chiming in to say this is also one of my favourite manga, I love the relationship between Haruki and Hayato. Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover

Thank you again for doing this, I really appreciate it. I really didn’t expect anything out of my initial request haha.

Dex-chan lover
Really? She's never ONCE received a present? And sorry "Is this... Happiness???"

Oh come on now, so she's super depressed now?
No. She knows about happiness. What she said was “this probably happiness” towards receiving a present. She doesn’t know how to feel about receiving one. It doesn’t mean she never felt happiness before.

Contributor
They skipped the impromptu arcade date and flash forwarded to the outcome, huh. Not that I'd know since I'm no novel reader.

I am not amused by Kaido's methods: this isn't Oregairu and he's no Hachiman. It would've been fine if he was never actually interested in Haruki, but can this guy really be trusted?

Anyway, as long as Haruki's love can actually win I'm gonna keep reading. Is Hayato coming around to noticing her feelings? Maybe. But I'm gonna need more evidence for that, chief. I need words too this time, his actions seem to tell that maybe he has feelings for her, but I'm kinda weirded out by the thought that his actions alone are not enough in this case. He's always doing things that make sense if he loves her, but he's also consistently always saying he doesn't love her with a serious face to match.

Supporter
They skipped the impromptu arcade date and flash forwarded to the outcome, huh. Not that I'd know since I'm no novel reader.

I am not amused by Kaido's methods: this isn't Oregairu and he's no Hachiman. It would've been fine if he was never actually interested in Haruki, but can this guy really be trusted?

Anyway, as long as Haruki's love can actually win I'm gonna keep reading. Is Hayato coming around to noticing her feelings? Maybe. But I'm gonna need more evidence for that, chief. I need words too this time, his actions seem to tell that maybe he has feelings for her, but I'm kinda weirded out by the thought that his actions alone are not enough in this case. He's always doing things that make sense if he loves her, but he's also consistently always saying he doesn't love her with a serious face to match.
I know we've diverged a fair bit from the prose series but, at least there, several volumes ahead of here, she hasn't really figured out her own feelings aside from just being happy to be around him and worried over anything that might take away from that. Which is a mirror of his feelings for her. There's more potential progress with the shrine girl these days than the ostensible main ship.

Supporter
Does it??? Doesn't feel like it.... and who is that girl little sis called???
The shrine maiden friend back home that Hayato thinks hates him because she would always clam up and hide behind his sister whenever he was around.

She doesn't hate him.

Dex-chan lover

ngl it feels like they got an axe with how fast the progress paced on last chapter despite having a good vibes going on. but hurray new volume!

Users who are viewing this thread