Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - First, Create an Opportuni…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Two thing annoyed me with it, unfortunately. First is that this looks like it's going in love triangle direction and second is Hayato being a complete dipwad with Haruki.

I'm glad she finally called him out in front of everyone and had him call her by her given name.

Dex-chan lover
How do you upload image in this sites again? Tried to a meme fit the situation for this manga but couldn't.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh some backstory on the shrine maiden. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Two thing annoyed me with it, unfortunately. First is that this looks like it's going in love triangle direction
As much as I hate love triangles (at least when there's well written characters involved) I think I'd rather that in this case.

The web novel this is adapted from has the Harem tag over on Novel Updates. I don't personally know since I haven't read it but it does feel like that's the direction this is going

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly, fanservice.

Is the Manga feeling the axe at the nape of its neck?
Maybe an arrow to the knee?

How do you upload image in this sites again? Tried to a meme fit the situation for this manga but couldn't.
1. Select the single picture icon/box next to the hyperlink chain icon.
2. Paste the link to the picture in the pop-up box.
3. Select Insert.

And you are done.(example below)

Note: Mangadex doesn't seem to let you upload images directly. So if the image is on your phone/computer, you need to upload it to some other website first.

It might also work if you upload it to a discord and then get the link of that uploaded image.(haven't tried that myself)

If the link to your picture doesn't work, you should make sure it is a direct link(long click/right click and select open image in New tab)

GettyImages-1170209106-scaled.jpg

Funny-Cat-Hidden.jpg

I hope that helps!

Fed-Kun's army
A bit embarrassed but no insane overreaction when Hayato walks in on her changing. With basic trust like that, you'd think we could just skip right to the good ending. (Alas, there are more volumes to sell.)

Dex-chan lover
I can't fathom at all that keeping distance thing at school. They are already high school students. If you know someone, you know someone. Of course there could be some envious bastards, but that's life. In fact it should make him feel better he knows a girl or two.

Thanks to Minamo, I got curious to check the artist's works. I was not disappointed. They are good if you like oppai.

Aggregator gang
Saki's official introduction, time for this series to take a nosedive. If you know, you know. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I can't fathom at all that keeping distance thing at school. They are already high school students. If you know someone, you know someone. Of course there could be some envious bastards, but that's life. In fact it should make him feel better he knows a girl or two.
To be fair, if they didn't over complicate sh*t, there would be no problems and they would already be dating...

And obviously, the author can't write anything without dragging sh*t out....

Dex-chan lover
Big boobs, cute shrine girl, imouto and tom boy....

4 great options.... but he's only able to choose one.... for some reason....

Users who are viewing this thread