Tensei Akuma no Saikyou Yuusha Ikusei Keikaku - Ch. 2 - Ars

Dex-chan lover
This starts quite well. I don’t know how this is gonna go, but hoping it’s mainly chill adventure with not too many hot-blooded adrenaline action, that is, it can be serious, but not life and death desperation every other chapter kind of thing (the guy already had his 2000 years in hell for that sort of action).

Alright, I'm sold. This looks good. Plus the world building looks good and well though out. My fantasy loving brain is on high alert now.

Dex-chan lover
So he will be %100 picked as the hero and fuck the saintess as is tradition and everyones plans along side it. There are a lot of good ways to handle the asshole gods "he will kill the father" shit as well so its not necceserily bound to end up in tragedy.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wished he'd bombed the Holy Nation more in retribution but that because i'm a really petty person and hate organized religion.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Aww shit didn't expect the water work in second chapter too...

I hope for the constant update of this manga :glee:

Dex-chan lover
So he will be %100 picked as the hero and fuck the saintess as is tradition and everyones plans along side it. There are a lot of good ways to handle the asshole gods "he will kill the father" shit as well so its not necceserily bound to end up in tragedy.
I really hope that it's a "The child (hero) is fated to kill him (evil) some day" kind of thing, since that kind of fate can (usually) be changed, especially since he's not originaly from this world and as such would be an anomaly in the fate structure.

Contributor
Shout out for combining the three part chapters into one. Explains why the chapters are so long. Also, looked at the raw and it’s promising.

Being a single father is harder than being a lowtier demon in hell confirmed

Users who are viewing this thread