Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Ch. 59.3

Dex-chan lover
"It burns, the Curse that sleeps in my right hand!"
464df5dd98b600d6b02213d9309d4948b8e1b86e_hq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Many people are sore losers. Here we have a rare case of a sore winner.

Why does he dislike Mr. Persistent's fighting spirit going up? That only makes him better, which makes it easier for Yuuji to lose.

.... dude... he's lazy in the dumbest way... smartest thing to do is just to accept you are OP and finish sh*t fast...
I don't think he's been portrayed as particularly smart. He knows a bunch of stuff others don't know, but mostly he kinda fumbles his way through thanks to OP skills.

Oh, that one has much better characters, and the MC isn't as stupidly OP. It looks like that in the beginning, but it tones down later on when they meet equals. I mean, it actually has equals.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he's been portrayed as particularly smart. He knows a bunch of stuff others don't know, but mostly he kinda fumbles his way through thanks to OP skills.

Oh, that one has much better characters, and the MC isn't as stupidly OP. It looks like that in the beginning, but it tones down later on when they meet equals. I mean, it actually has equals.
There is nothing wrong with an MC being super OP... the problem is when the author is either ashamed of it or the MC is so darn stupid it makes no sense that there is no negative consequences...

Many authors for some reason want to right stupidly OP MC's but then are too ashamed of the fact that they are OP and do stupid things to "balance" it (removing the point of an OP MC -note: if they ACTUALLY balanced it, it wouldn't be a problem and they wouldn't be OP)

Dex-chan lover
Yuuji feels more like an NPC than the NPC itself. He also got that silly dead face of a Scababambaspis 24/7. And most of the time the comedy feels forced af.

Tbh the only manga I read that managed to pull this off with that kind of MC is the one with that rockworm called Rotty
Dicks out for Rotty
He was Real

Group Leader
Lazy writing time: Coincidentally some/all the students get the same “curse” MC has on their right hand and that’s the reason they quit after the school trip.

Dex-chan lover
3 chapters long duel ended in the most anticlimactic way! To prevent looking strong (something everyone alredy knows) he made sure t9 look like a douche! :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
MC's like this is seriously annoying pieces of shit, all this nonsense will serve to do is delay his goal and make things worse for him, he is far to obsessed with wanting to loose and seem like a worthless weakling, and he is seriously disrespecting and looking down on everyone with his absurdly stupid game of pretend.
the author need to be lectured on how to write likable characters and not dislikable extremely annoying assholes like Yuuji is, calling him braindead and obsessed is a compliment for him and a insult to braindead and the obsessed.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think those slimes should be allowed to participate in that BBQ party. They're going to devour everything. And there are so many of them.

Users who are viewing this thread