Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 20 - The armor ended up being incredible.

So. You have chosen D E A T H.

Also, a lot of people in the comments don't seem to understand the difference between a fight and an assassination. They're not picking a fight with a guy they know they can't beat in a fight. They're plotting to murder a guy they know they can't beat in a fight. There's an enormous difference between those two things.

I mean, there would be, if the mark didn't already know you were coming because he has fifteen invisible remote-magic casting slimes wedged between your ass cheeks. That kind of puts a damper on the whole "secret ambush" aspect of an assassination.

@lord-raine I personally believe you can’t assassinate someone who is overwhelmingly stronger than you, maybe if the difference was a little smaller

Dex-chan lover
he already know mc is strong, still trying to kill him....
logic?

@Lord-Raine
i know, but if he could compare the slime like a dragon
then is there anyone who can assasinate a dragon?
there is hunting and preparation, but still not assasination
and that's just mc pet, not to mention mc himself

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria they think they have people even stronger under their belt, thats all. Nobody said they'd send their newbie members after a strong person.

Nice chapter! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Supporter
Escalate base from a secret village into city guild

@Kshatria In that world, it was normal to think of their pets stronger than their masters if your occupation is a tamer

Damn... there's so many people on the comments who don't seem to understand the diference between "assasinate" and "direct fight"

I wish the author made Yuuji more proactive in these cases, having him immediately take care of the people wanting to kill them before they spread the plan to others. Instead, we'll probably just see Yuuji be initially reactive, handling the assassins that come after him the next day and have things escalate, before he finally decides to go after those in charge.

Dex-chan lover
@Rayodino That's entirely the purpose of assassination; a stealthy attack from a blind spot while they're unprepared that kills a foe you cannot fight directly.

Aggregator gang
I actually thought amazing there's a bad guy with actually halfway decent survival instincts cause he's afraid of an OP MC without getting his ass kicked first...yeah, that feeling lasted all of half a page...you guys have infiltrated (if not outright taken over) the local guild office, surely you should have heard about this up and coming new tamer/tracker who not only noticed but found AND captured even the stealth expert who was supposed to be watching over his test, at least that much, even if his involvement in the other major incidents has been covered up or missed completely, and from that alone you should still know it's impossible for humans at your level to pull off a stealth attack on him. unless the assassin person they are working with is really that good, but I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread