Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 20 - The armor ended up being incredible.

Rinse and repeat huh... Hide, trail for half the chapter, listen to a little bit of more information, kill the bad guys, meet the new town girl, do a random request, get power up, fight boss, leave

Dex-chan lover
If a bear that big was aiming at removing my face against my will...then that was NOT overkill, that was the perfect amount of kill.

Dex-chan lover
Lol justice for that bear
They could have just gone another route but decided to burn through it because it was in the way

Double-page supporter
I have been thinking about this for a while but the author seems to have weird monetary sense. For example, the part where Yuji gave the hunted boars to that store owner and then asked him to sell them back if he couldn't use all of them really leaves me scratching my head. I mean, he was the one who hunted them. The store owner should be the one who buy from him and not the other way around.

And there's this weaponsmith who can easily pay millions for the materials. If the weaponsmith is already this rich,I can't imagine how filthy rich nobles are in this world.

Mr. weapon smith, where did the rest of the "Big lesser fire dragon" core went? A core that big like a bowling ball turned out to be a small accessory...

It's so refreshing to read this manga, I'm just fed up of those harem romace shit isekai bruh

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow he is smart and dumb at the same time... I really like this manga... but even an idiot would have understood the very second they talked about it that they are with 95% certainty part of the Blue Moon of Salvation from that, not that the Guild also labeled him as a potential target... xD

I think the reason he uses his slimes as a medium for magic is because his magic is too powerful and uses too much mana

@joon_ because this particular guild branch is most likely affiliated with the blue salvation cult and they had mc in the "potential' assassination list

No matter what, the blue moon seems to love giving him trouble. And I mean the "man, this is annoying" type of trouble, not the "oh shit I'm gonna die" kind of trouble.

Ahh wow such big brain plays by those guys let's assassinate the guy who has the aura of a god and a slime "quote on quote a slime" with the aura of a dragon. Wow 👏😐

[Like an how dumb are you to say this guy gives me the feeling of something I can't beat and the slime gives me the feeling of a dragon and still wanna fight him]

Users who are viewing this thread