Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
Impressive bravery, you immediately shoot down your golden goose based on a whim.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the LN/manga version rewrote Ars' 1st meeting with Charlotte.

In the WN, he just finds her for sale at the slave market and buys her after seeing her stats.

Stats aren't translated properly? It's supposed to be like ROTK 11 right? Then it's:
-LDR
-WAR
-INT
-POL
-CHR (changed to ambition?)
@jimmyclear
so it's WAR not Bravery. It's her INT (strategy) that seems low. Or maybe she's negotiating secretly by refusing harshly.

Dex-chan lover
It’s pretty cool that she already has a skill set/experience(thief and the dexterity that comes with living life as a thief) that doesn’t pertain to magic itself. It would be interesting to see what kind of mage she’d end up being.

"someone like you"
I would understand not desiring the be the vassal of ANYONE EVER, but to say "someone like you" in reference to a child less than 8 years old is BONKERS.

Ars is a child. The fuck you doing judging a child like that? Even if they are the worst possible child you can imagine - since they are a child even minor influences with change them... for example, your disdain for their current behavior.

"someone like you" you mean a wealthy privileged kid doing as they please? all children act privileged and wealthy even when their only belongings are a pet rock and an old shoe they fished from the river. Only through terrible hardships does a child know poverty. Poor kids with hard working parents never know how poor they are until somebody points and laughs and says "your poor!!"
So how is anything Ars is doing reprehensible or objectionable to a fault that disqualifies him as a good person forever?

All this woman saw was a wealthy kid out on the town paying for goods and services offered and enjoying them. As any child would, poor or rich. The poor child may be deprived of their wish, Ars suffers no such deprivation. Is this a failing? A fault in his character?

*EDIT * WAIT HOLY FUCK SHES 11??? Thats not what 11 year olds get drawn like author, holy hell she looks 15 at minimum. is it the flat chest?? am I supposed to assume child because no boobs???
Ok, I can see a poor struggling 11 year old dismissing a wealthy child off hand as a bad person.

MOAR... I WANT MOREEE.
at least someome translate the Novel please.

Edit : Just check Novelupdate, there is a Novel translation

Users who are viewing this thread