Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Guy went from potential scumbag to one of the more likeable characters as a caring father who realizes his mistake as a parent and wants the best for his child.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I think if we could see Ars status he would have a ambition of 10 or lower?

@SomnusSg
We hate it has become such a fever not the concept itself, I think.

Dex-chan lover
@Blackeyebag Just think of this story as regular fantasy with some rpg-like powers instead of an isekai, it makes it much more bearable

Dex-chan lover
the 3 star unit has higher stats than the 4 star lmao

MC got nervous from just saying "yes!" LOOOL

....?? The lord walked out then walked back in just to pep talk the MC then walks back out again??? whaaaaaat??

ffs im out. Good luck guys.

POGGERS

i can't help but agree, if the mc seems this dumb at eleven, he's gonna look like a total lunatic when he comes of age
i'm starting to miss rudeus showing off, and knowing their real ages, i can't believe i'm saying this but that second-hand but bearable guilt was better than this unbearable second-hand embarrassment

still gonna read on but i really hope i don't have to still ignore this feeling after he grows up a bit
i'm not into picking on kids but he really just fills me with genuine shame right now

Users who are viewing this thread