Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

@Alone5am You are both right and wrong. I mean yeah, he grew peacefully in previous life, but he knew that war was going to happen and instead of reading himself for it he didn't(mentaly).
I can guess that most MC have flowers for brains cuz they don't think of killing anyone.
For example: "We will win the war with no one dying!" or something along those naive MC lines, when the reallity is much cruel that what they invision.

who say because mentally he is old does not mean he can be calm when he saw the beheading before his eyes. after all, it was a normal reaction for someone who always lived a peaceful life. what would you expect? he would stay calm? bruh, it just a typical shounen manga with naive MC, though i still like it lol

Fed-Kun's army
People out here acting like they'd wouldn't be pissing and shitting themselves if they saw someone get beheaded. I'd like to see any of these wankers stay calm when someone's head comes rolling your way.

OMFG! This is the firs isekai I've seen that actually goes so in depth into the MCs psyche in concern to death. You can't really put this down to "beta mc" or "too Japanese". Until you've seen someone die in front of you in such a grewsome manner, it wouldn't be easy to deal with this kind of stuff. I imagine his dad is gonna die here and he'll turn around. Also, where the hell is the mom, she hasn't shown up once!

@ bradek

True shit bro ive seen some stuff on liveleak thats for sure. Although it might make it different mentally if you see the person alive beforehand.

Dex-chan lover
wait a minute?
there's no basket, too close and his blood are all over the place
no wonder he's upset, it takes a lot of time cleaning that

Dex-chan lover
It's easy for y'all to be judging a man for being unable to stomach a beheading from the comfort of your computer screens, huh? 🤣

i usually appreciate your jokes. this one, tho.. not cool to mess with my heart like this

Wow, he finally got called out on being a wimp. I was about ready to drop this, but maybe we'll see some character development after all.

I mean, it depends? if the person who dies is a common one I will fell like shit, just like the MC... now, if some rapist, murderer goes KO in front of me, I assure you that I would not lose my sleep because of it.

meh, not as bad as those cartel torture videos or the chinese inhumane animal practices. Put then again I havent been reincarnated into a new body yet.

Did you hear that?

Proceed with the execution!

*Rumbling intensifies*

WHAT IN OBLIVION IS THAT!

DRAGON!!

This fine to me. I actually saw a video of someone getting axed and it wasn't fake.

I still get goosebumps from remembering it.

Fed-Kun's army
@nickandnacks The tolerance obviously varies from person to person depending on age. I personally can't handle gore that well, I saw someone blow his brains out and another person get sliced in half on train tracks, needless to say I felt pretty sick after. But honestly knowing that guy was a rapist and a murderer would instead make me glad to watch him die, I won't be losing sleep over sub-human scum like him. Another thing is that seeing another person die can really make you feel mortal, usually we don't concern ourselves with death until it becomes our issue and seeing someone else die just reminds you that "Fuck, I could die like this".

Users who are viewing this thread