Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
The father of Ralph tried to 'negotiate' Cain to drop the charges against his son, but when Cain showed his S-Rank and full titles, the father quickly backed down and quickly 'apologize' since this will lead to war against Esfort. As a result, the father not only give monetary compensation to Cain but also resigned to his post as a parliament member. Oh yes, he punished his son Ralph. Then a letter from Corgino arrived.

No. Ralph was called by his dad.
ah, what a shame.
btw what is that Fat Hornigo letter content you mentioned?

Dex-chan lover
for the same reasons Superman doesn't go around murdering every villain in Metropolis, like Lex Luthor.
Superman, and basicaly all well know comics character, are retarded and let mass murderer alive because they were made as propaganda tool. Superman is a realy poorly writen character, so it's not realy a good idea to take him as an exemple.
Also, in any decent country killing someone who is trying to kill you or your family is legal, but he chose to let a slave trader and a child abuser alive. There is literaly no reason to do so beside being retarded. No one in their right mind would let someone like this live freely when they have the power to protect inocent.

Would you rather him turn into an emo avenger running around crying about “you killed my parents, prepare to die” while never really being able to accomplish anything because villain plot armor to strong?
Because everyone know that there are no well writen story that are not either poorly writen with a retarded MC or poorly writen with an edgy MC...

Double-page supporter
My man. If a count is engaged to royalty, it's for a reason. Lil bro is gonna fuck around and find out. Hope he gets disowned.

Thanks for the TL
Aah, thanks. I hadn't considered the difference of status in that way, but it's certainly a big flag

Would be maybe have diplomatic immunity, being the betrothed of a Princess? Well, but then a bit of restraint might be in order, to preserve good relations.

Users who are viewing this thread