Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

What a stupid move, directly confronting a child who's easily beaten your BEST warrior by handing him fucking imperial magic and then going "what are you" with a nasty look on your face.

Group Leader
Cain : I am here to take your daughter!!
King : How Dare You!! Guards!! Bring Him My Daughter!!

Double-page supporter
WTF this is crazy. Shouldn't we call her a pedophile for pushing herself against MC? Being beautiful makes it alright?!

Dex-chan lover
And this right here is a prime example of why you should tell your family you are reincarnated. Now instead he is suspected as a changeling spy, gathering intelligence for the incoming fae invasion of the human country. ...or whatever lores they have about why 10 y.o kids might intend to hide their abilities, infiltrate the royal family, and take over the country.

Aggregator gang
@feha
I get where you are coming from, but meh
the way things around cain have been dealt with in the past I doubt this will be a big issue

Plus the book was made by their first king, that would mean if they assume their from the same place/race it doesn't initially cause suspicion of foreign threat

Aggregator gang
FINALLY This IDIOT FOOL is caught. So damn obvious, you couldnt have done worse holding a sign saying your the apostle of god.

Even if they end up finding who and what he is, what exactly are they going to do about it? If they want to wage a war against him, then surely he is strong enough on his own to completely decimate their army.

Double-page supporter
“THE TRUTH IS I HAVE TRANSLATION MAGIC”

JUST SAY IT LMAO run awaaaayyy scrreeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread