Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
always the "you can't be that strong because you're a child trope." Wonder why there isn't a trope where the guild master sighs and says "ah dammit, not this shit again."

Dex-chan lover
If you don't think a child could defeat so many monsters why are you sending children out to where so many monsters can appear?

This is easily solved by a simple cast of a spell, anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
Or just take him hunting and this gets solved quick. Taking out the lizards now won't show them enough anyway.

Dex-chan lover
You can't even say 'way to jump to conclusions', either. Because of his age.

i cant believe how cliche this came out to be lmao
it literally ticked all the boxes
✓ generic sign up process & age requirement
✓ generic guild theme
✓ same old G-S arbitrary ranking system
✓ mandatory "pick on the supposed rookie" scene (also become an acquaintance of a high ranking person/party)
✓ over-accomplish your quest goal without thinking about common sense
✓ guild employee(s): surprised pikachu face

Is
. The princess fiancee
. A strong nobles fiancee
. A baron
. Rich as fuck
But
Wants to become an generic adventurer as his life depends on it

Dex-chan lover
I’d like to see; just once, a MC who doesn’t register with any guild and goes off the books

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking that he was going to do the trope of spamming the guild with too much resources and how its weird how mc's never get assumed to be nobles abusing their money, which noble brats abusing their money are always caught. And then mc is caught. I guess its enough they are noble brats, and the mc actualyl doesn't have plot-armor for this.

Sadly I have a feeling that everything will be resolved in next chapter already.

Dex-chan lover
Typical noble playing the peasant job. Just like a rich person speaking communism and equality for the working class.

Dex-chan lover
This is the start of WN Arc 2.

WN has 8 arcs currently, and LN Vol 6 came out last December.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion

That depends on whether you mean they do exactly the same things, but just don't register so they're not able to get quest rewards or anything else from the guild, or if they just never register at all, or someone who just registers and then actually follows the standards of how much to bring in for quests

Dex-chan lover
The moment he joined a guild he doomed his fate to letting the cat out of the bag

Users who are viewing this thread