Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
OH CMONNN NOW THEY GOT LICENSED?!?
THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOU DONEE!

I hope someone will continue this. Waiting for it to catch is well erkkk

Dex-chan lover
Someone fill me in, do English releases typically come out faster nowadays compared to a couple years ago or is it still glacial.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck can't they just start with digital(s) and THEN proceed with hard copy (if enough interest). It's so annoying being gated by physical releases every 3-4 months (at best), don't even get me started with their late release (mid 2021 LOL).

P.S: nice meme with the licensing moolah for the mangaka lol.

@ElSuperNova nah, unless it's something like GS/domekano/your shounen jump title or stuff that crunchyroll used to release (that were weekly/monthly chapters). They're opting for volume releases for this series, so it's 3-6 months for every new release.

Dex-chan lover
Why did I totally see that one coming... Of course he would summon a last boss character.

thank you for translating this work till now, really like this series RIP now that releases will take a while to catch up

lmao Volume 1 will be released in August 2021. OK then, guess we'll never catch up if the official release is going to be this slow.

Thanks for all your work thus far, translators.

Dex-chan lover
Sad it's being dropped, but it's nice to have an official release, I guess!

Thanks for the hard work up to here! :)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating up to this point, a question for anyone who has read further than this point does it get worse like many others?

Users who are viewing this thread