Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Cain find his very first adventurers teacher as a companion on this request. I miss them...

im waiting for the announcement of the engagement, and see the face of habit lol

Group Leader
I've had a huge stupid crush on Jin ever since I first laid eyes on him. TTvTT It's a miracle he's actually getting screen time, and I'm so thankful. <33

@jdexo1 Wait...he's overpowered, like crazy...had 2 fiancées within couple of chapters...no tragedy...God, I am defending a typical Isekai Harem...

It’s been so long I forgot a lot of what happened in the beginning of the story so I dont even remember who jin or slyvia is😅

Dex-chan lover
Aaron or Arlong? so he was getting out bit by bit from that shattered crystal huh

even though they are step brother
there is mutual repect and no enemy between them seems good and reponsible

Dex-chan lover
Oh those silly geezers. They'll never see it coming, when the monsters in the monster forest of the monster nation of monsters go on a monster stampeded and push other monsters out of the forest and form a monster empire and make monsters the supreme race and rename the continent the monster continent of the monster world in their attempt to form a monster universe.

Users who are viewing this thread