Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Thanks for the translation. Incredible that she actually revealed she somewhat knows the future to someone. Interested to see what they can do, if anything, to prevent the revival of the demon king.

Dex-chan lover
@WLeung: For all we know, he might end up pulling a heroic sacrifice either defending the FMC or to further her quest to prevent the bad future. Or he falls for the heroine, who is such a good girl that the FMC herself cannot bring herself to stand between them, and thus bitterly stands aside... only to be surprised when she finally realizes that the boys and men that she had been pushing away from the bad plot paths had fallen in love with her as an unintended result of her actions.

@Poisondilu: We knew that from the very beginning. Check Chapter 1 to refresh your memory.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan And preventing the dragon from awakening in the first place is better than bothering to fight it at all

Dex-chan lover
@Volttekka
True but usually when it comes to a encounter with a Dragon it is already awake or the adventures were trying to steal from it so, usually, there is no option to just not wake it up. =[

This knight guy is so incredibly boring, is he really the ml? He has zero personality and the age gap definitely doesn't help. Why couldn't she have picked the magicians?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Leon is boring. I guess he kinda stood out when put together next to other (horrible) capture targets in the game timeline. The thing is, in this timeline they won't grow up to be horrible at all, so they will all be essentially just as "nice" and "kind" as he is, along with being extremely devoted to the MC.
Leon will still be much, much older though. And yeah, it bothers me as well.

I read the novel a bit, but even then it's a hopeless harem/Mary Sure sim where the heroine is ridiculously perfect all the way, and while everybody falls for her, she's just to dense to notice. I took my share of pleasure reading it, I suppose... but looking back I can't help but think it was all kind of pointless.

I hadn't had the chance to read it yet, but I wanted to try looking ahead in the novel to see if he really is the ml still can't tell for sure tbh... and was randomly clicking chapters and clicked on chapter 134 and saw this comment that I thought was pretty funny mostly putting in a spoiler thing for spacial reasons
1b1616c8c1c454453f13fab9db6bd6cd622f3362.jpg

(The chapter was here https://nevmikutranslations.wordpress.com/2020/04/23/tensei-oujo-chapter-134/ jsyk)

Thank you for translating this new chapter! I've missed this story.

I'm so glad she's finally confiding in someone about her secret, even if she had to fib a little. Hopefully now that he knows they can work together and stop all the future bad stuff! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

While I still don't want her to end up with Leon, this chapter made her crush on him more bearable to me. It feels more genuine and I can take it seriously now.

Dex-chan lover
@MRain If you were trying to make me and probably a bunch of others question if someone on the internet was being sarcastic or not, mission accomplished. There's a lot of different interpretations to unpack there that not everyone agrees with, but anyone could say basically any of it quite sincerely. None of them would be particularly wrong, either, honestly.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd rather have Lutz as ML than Leon because the MC has had no development with him plus that humungous age gap makes me very uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread