Tensei-saki de Suterareta Node, Mofumofu-tachi to Oryouri Shimasu - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
so her temporary husband is gonna fall for her, huh... got it. she's queen material, i'm not even mad. too bad about her cutie butler tho!!! HELL YEAH SHE GETS TO COOK!

thank you for your work in this series, it's truly appreciated!! <3 i'm glad someone else picked it up :D

Supporter
Four eyes tried to destroy FMC's social standing and future prospects in order to marry her himself?
In the words of the late Tony Stark: Not a great plan.

Aggregator gang
Lol glassed guy wanted to replace the stupid prince and be her fiance => she gotta married the neighbouring country's king on the next day xD who cares about some Duke's son xD

Mire, tysm for your hard work, I didn't know u translate novels but now I'm gonna follow u. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Oh ok, this is cliché but it's changing some cliches, I love it! Lol, this is the first time that I don't want the cheating woman who snatched the MC's fiance to die I guess? It was a sweet ending (for us) seeing her all defeated because of her own ego and trapped forever under a glamorous but pitiful position. Now knowing her story, it's obvious that she was a pawn from the very beginning and will be one till the end of her days, if that's not ruthless from the author (which I applaud), idk what it is, lol.

Ps. I'm even happier that the Crown Prince is being fooled even more than what I thought and I honestly don't respect Mr. Craftly-Glasses because what he did was sneaky but I like that he destroyed the engagement but boo~ he wasn't even brave enough to confess, that's the downside of harems as well (what a coward but I guess it's fine, it's not like he'll have a chance because he was a liar, lol).

Ps.2. AWWWWñ, the papa being a cold man in the outside but a softie in the inside is such cliche but I love it and awww, her papa was peeking at her and worried about her and everything he's been doing it was for her. :'3

Glad she's a queen but sad for her cutie butler :C he's too cute and good

Why I have the feeling that she'll not be free from the dumbass simps so easily?

Thank you for the translations!
Alsom what and about-face of the father's character ._. Cute, but weird.

Double-page supporter
@Elhao He only intended for the engagement to be annulled. He never thought the dimwit prince would actually consider exiling her, so his plans ended up crashing hard.

@AryaWolfgar It was also mentioned that if she came to enjoy the country then the king would make arrangements for her to stay there indefinitely after the two years are up, probably as a noble guest with her own business and the like. Honestly, I think it's very possible the two of them won't fall in love and she'll simply become great friends with him. Thus, she would become a pillar of support for the king and his country, likely through the revolutionary culinary methods she's going to introduce.

@lemon_berry As he had mentioned to her, he had no reason to reject the plan of getting his distant relative to become queen, but this likely means that he wasn't the mastermind behind it all. It was probably his father, and it's likely that he didn't expect to be needed as one of the witnesses to Leticia's "crimes." All he knew was that the engagement would be annulled and thus he'd have an opportunity to propose to her. Seems like in the end he also got shafted and became a villain in her eyes, thus ruining any potential appeal he might have had with her.

As for not stepping in when Soumia tried to kill her, it's very likely that he knows quite well just how powerful Leticia is and thus knew she was fine. That, or he himself isn't powerful enough to beat Soumia and thus wouldn't have been able to do anything anyways even if he had jumped in. I think the first option seems better, but the situation as a whole, where he watched their little magical altercation occur without doing anything, is definitely messed up.

Am I the only one who hates how blushy the characters are? It’s so weird at times and gives me weird vibes

Supporter
@Svelandria Even without being exiled the broken engagement would have destroyed her standing. People were already whispering about it literally seconds after it happened.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like she left a time bomb with a cultural revolution that'll make the country regret letting her go.

Poor glasses. That's what you get for taking such a douchey approach I guess.

I like all the expressions in this manga. Papa is especially fun.

Double-page supporter
@Elhao I guess he thought he'd be able to pick up the pieces or something? I dunno, he's supposed to be smart(and maybe he is) but it's possible he didn't think that far ahead or figured everything would work out once he proposed to her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Svelandria The thing that got me the most was the fact he played an active role in harassing her despite him just being a side character to his dad's plan haha xD (assuming he's the mastermind, like you pointed out) + he even let the other dude(s) assault her;; If he was as smart as he was portrayed out to be, he could have consulted his dad about setting him up with the MC so his family could gain even more political power but I guess that would defeat the purpose of this story :'3

And yes, I agree too! Either way it's really messed up! But I also found it kinda funny in how he thought he had any chance with her after doing all of that LOL

Double-page supporter
I hope this "prince" isn't a reincarnation of her dog, that would be weird af.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating this. I'm enjoying that this isn't one of the "The princess wants to enjoy the sweet life of being impoverished and having no rights to speak of" that have been around lately

Really appreciate the work you put in bringing it here

I wasn't very impressed with the first chapter but was willing to give the second one a go for the sake of the translator, and I'm glad I did because the story picked up very nicely and I'm interested in seeing what happens next. Also, I'm thrilled you're going back to novel translations because I'm eagerly awaiting more Fake Cinderella, but thank you for putting out what you worked on for this manga!

Users who are viewing this thread