Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
This manga pacing is something else
It really is. Thought we would finally get an action scene after a long while of beauty products, playing doctor, politics, eccentric nobles, etc, but nope. Back to being Avalon.

Almost feels like the manga creators don't know what to do.

Dex-chan lover
That's just poor decorum, even for a king.

I can understand that he didn't think that was a big deal. A "medium" enchantment along with some quality of life stuff doesn't sound like too much for someone like him.

Not so much that she's trained with treats but rather just being a generally nice dragon person who likes meat and is easily bribed.

She can also bribe him with food. Smart fairy.

Those bricks on the wall... You could try to make it look a little bit less like the 3D model it is.

She sounds and acts like an introvert who suddenly gets to speak about a topic she likes. Being in her elements makes her forget about social awkwardness.

Why stop her when she's doing something good? It's like the reverse of not stopping an enemy when they're making a mistake. Still, glad for her.

Dex-chan lover
Randomly taking that much clay can destroy rivers or river ecosystems

Dex-chan lover
Too much shounen-ai for me if Luke needs to marry the king as well. Fortunately he refused.

Dex-chan lover
When they're in the bed together?
Might be a while. In the WN (which seems to be on hiatus):

He's been casting mental recovery magic secretly on her continuously in the background. Her trauma is disclosed later when he speaks with the maids at her mansion.

It has to do with another noble son, whose family was about to go bankrupt, trying to "force" a marriage for finances via you-know-what at a social event at the king's castle. She was only a child at the time.

The author hasn't updated the WN in a couple months, so I'm wondering how the heck the manga artist will proceed.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so the reason in the WN that all the engagement rings have Clean is (primarily) because the girls are on their period.
Whe she will show up her real face?
When they're in the bed together?
If it follows the timing for the WN, it should be in the next 5 chapters.

Currently the manga is at 'Episode 75' out of 107. Last update was 8/22/2024, though the gap of chapters before that had ~3 months.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters. Luke's giving away rare items, but good thing they won't destroy the economy (the beauty products might).

Notes and suggestions:
Pg 5: 1キロもあるんだよ! => "It weighs 1 kilo!"

Pg 22: "...every time it shifts" => "...every time she shifts"

Pg 25 and others:
Ingredie-
nts
=>
Ingre-
dients
Cut words per syllable, like esta-blished for the fourth panel.

Pg 25: "...maybe I'm just on natural high?" => "...maybe she's just on natural high?"
Luke's talking about Emilia who forgot her fear because of what happened this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
pyq9cjw6kx4.png

7752fe51-36de-434e-a780-8553835a8dfc_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
She’s naturally overcoming her phobia then captain obvious has to come tooting along and ruin it. And he wonders why he has shit “luck” with women.

Dex-chan lover
And it updated on 25 November 2023.
Manga TL here is 85 of 107 of WN with final update August 22, 2024.
There was a long hiatus after chapter 91 October 18, 2023 that was unexplained.
Manga RAW latest is 25.3 with final update November, 2023.

I get the feeling Manga went on hiatus while the WN author vanished.
Then there was a burst of activity in 2024, likely WN author making material for Manga.
I suspect we'll get a Manga-original sudden ending, going by manga RAW 25.3.

Users who are viewing this thread