Tensei-saki wa Moumoku Youjo deshita - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how there was two blind girl isekais pretty close together and the one that got translated is no longer about a blind girl.

Dex-chan lover
You are going to join us in slaying the dragon. Your cooperation is required, your consent is not.

Dex-chan lover
"Blind Girl Isekai" was a shortcut/abbreviation. The actual title is "I was reincarnated as a blind girl - I rely on my previous life's memories and magic to survive." Nothing in the real title indicates that she's going to stay blind, just that she was reincarnated that way.

Dex-chan lover
On today's episode of Previously-Blind Girl Isekai; they meet Cruz, Ellie is ready to piss herself from stress, and they see a dragon with a glorious head of hair. I wonder what sort of dragon encounter this will be.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck did you guys spell “experienced” both the right way and the wrong way next to each other lol

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it since I marathoned this recently, what identity does the manga have now that the blind girl can see?
Well not on that, but one thing i should say is that most blind people aren't "blind" blind, generally speaking the pitch blackness form of blindness is extremely raree, most people who are blind can at best make out shapes and colors but not put a face on them, basically it's like looking through a every foggy window.

The mc's magic sight was similar to that.
But yeah the name kinda doesn't fit now.

Dex-chan lover
Will wait for a bit longer for the story to get interesting again. Not much to see here otherwise.

...OK, that was too obvious :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread