Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

It's kind of interesting. I'll keep reading it until he like explodes the planet or something.

Fed-Kun's army
It's an adaptation, so i hope the story at the very least decent (i doubt that), the art definitely eye candy. And the MC is f*p-able... Da ga otoko ga.

I already reached a point where i would read every single manga even though they have shitty story since quarantine really boring, so don't judge me.

I don't know what to say about this manga... However, I'll susbcribe it for now as it's kind of funny 🤣

Dex-chan lover
so the MC is girly boy?

and no, it not ripoff Mushoku tensei. i have read both novel and im sure of it

It's not so much the story or art, I am liking this quite a bit because the comedy and reaction are really good in these 2 first chapters. Hopefully it keeps on delivering.

The cute art is sooo misleading. Lol. I love the comedic reaction of the little
majin
. I don't really like shota, but this one can pass since it's interesting to see the chemistry between childish-man in a kid's body and a supposedly evil powerful being that is seriously underpowered compared to the kid.

Im feeling potential from this assuming it gets updated and developed but for the love of god, give the boy some pants.

this one is interesting. the art style is kinda off though. I mean, portraying a boy with an adult mind as a feminine monstrous little boy left a weird taste on my tongue. but it's pretty good, so please continue translating this. thank you in advance

just straight up think of 'him' as a girl... and holly fuck that lift a chonk amount of uneasiness off my shoulder, much easier to digest

Dex-chan lover
honestly disturbing... despite being a male protagonist, their is an uncanny amount of shota fanservice. he's also a gary sue... acting like teehehe because he became badass. their is literally no explanation for how he is able to acquire his degree of skill, and its laughable that the protagonist has no sense of consideration of whats happening.
this is painful even have read the summary and the tags

The explanation is literally on the second page of the first chapter and is referenced a few times later on.

This is entertaining for the moment. But the MC is an unlikable sociopath so not sure how long the one gimmick can sustain this for. Then again running a tired gimmick into the ground would hardly be a surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread