Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

@Yourself yea I linked to their website, I forgot i'm not allowed to link to their website cause they don't use mangadex lol

@mechpolaris Nah, seeing this situation he'll either pick Arc Little Dragon because it can heal and support the villagers and is also already recognized by humans as the legendary dragon, so he'll have an easier time integrating. Or he'll pick the poison one (clearly the strongest atm) in order to win in this situation.
I don't think wielding weapons against the Rock Dragon would do much, specially with the weapons he'd find on the village.

Fed-Kun's army
i dont think MC will go draconian because its not a monster and this is a monster manga

my bet is either little arc dragon or one that wasn't mentioned yet

PoH

Spoiler about the next arc
Sadly, the author made a decision that force the dragon needs to run away and abandon everyone. I kind of understand why and it was done quite nicely, but it made me uninterested in the new character. Cause, you know, I got attached to the monkeys, the little lizard and the girl but now they disappeared.
It left a bad taste in my mouth.

Yeees!! 😢😢😢 thanx alot... if there is no group that will adopt this page ill actually ho to lh translations and beg(no i dont have money) them to adopt it... only beg using my body... lol i meant contact them and alot of crying emojis...

Users who are viewing this thread