Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

@Deez

Feels like the bottom of the gorge had a river that led out to an ocean, since Irusha was washed up on what I assume to be a desert.

Fed-Kun's army
So those who want to know if he gets to meet her again... or if the slime is alive or not... or the lizard....and about the protagonist himself.
They all meet again in the same place, The girl becomes part of that adventurer party and her pet is the lizard, the slime being much stronger since it was saved by a kind monster which it later betrayed, and this time the protagonist ends the slime's life permanently.... and then gets betrayed by his new ally again because the humans believed the protagonist would endanger humanity and no longer needs him alive.
By this time, the protagonist has met, saved, and left many people, knows the true nature of his bloodline, and met something that might be a god.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Well, unless the manga does some side story thing, we won't be seeing Black Lizard again for a long while.

Dragon looses village and elf orders villager girl to leave village in the same chapter.
Yep, this is totally a setup intended to make them never meat again. Definitely not going to randomly bump into each-other in a future chapter.

That said, he cal fly now right? If he wanted to make his way back, I doubt it would be hard

Dex-chan lover
How far did the river carry him? Like a flashflooded river river could be 15mph. If he was unconscious for an hour, maybe he could walk back in a day or two.

Aggregator gang
@monoreposo
Millia and MC don’t meet for a long, looong time from. This is around chapter 100 in the novel, and they meet again at around chapter 400 or later (don’t quote me though, I don’t remember exactly when). Same thing with Black Lizard as well. In fact,
it isn’t until the 3rd arc (the one after the desert arc) that he gains companions that stick with him even after the arc ends, excluding
complications with his evolution in the desert arc (you’ll find out when you get there, it’s near the end)

Aggregator gang
@narra You know the Nile, Tigris, Euphrates, etc. are desert rivers that exist in real life, right? Also I’m pretty sure the river deposited into an ocean and now he’s washed up on a beach in the desert, though I could be remembering the novel wrong

Aggregator gang
Btw, just a head’s up so everyone knows, some of @Siceraria ‘s spoilers concern events happening in around the 5th or 6th arc of the series, and we’re just now entering the 2nd arc of the series. They aren’t light spoilers, either; they’re very heavy and might end up ruining your experience quite a bit for a quite a while. You’ve been warned (there’s also another quite spoiler-heavy conversation involving blennus but that’s already mentioned beforehand)

@GrimThoughts wait a sec... I didn't read all the spoilers, but from that I must know 1 thing
did the mc not fly back to the village because he couldn't, because he felt like he shouldn't, or bc he is secretly dumb as rocks? I mean, village is one thing, but not even going back for his gf is so crule

Users who are viewing this thread