Tensei Shitara Hime Datta node Dansou Joshi Kiwamete Saikyou Mahou Tsukai Mezasuwa - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Ikuto really needs to tell Liam otherwise as soon as they reach the Martinez estate he's going to figure out anyways if the family/staff use the Isabella name for Ikuto.

At least telling him now is on Ikuto's own terms.

But for the chapter, cute.

I wonder if the townspeople are overcompensating/being overly nice to Liam after Chloe's murder.

Dex-chan lover
aight so uh... regarding the TL note at the end there: That's not much of a theory, it's kinda proven historical fact. Most early surnames for the commonfolk came from their professions or their parents. Smith, Tanner, and Baker are examples of the former, Johnson is an example of the latter. But many seen today have some deviation from their roots - Taylor from Tailor, Barker and Backer from Baker, Farman from Farmhand, Coleman from Coal man, and so on. And since back then many professions were passed down from parent to child,

Other surnames came from location, noble houses, or cultural exchange, people trying to transcribe illegible text as best they can, or people just not knowing how to read, pronounce, or spell their name or someone else's. An example of that last one is the legally blind Iditarod musher Rachel Scdoris - her surname was originally Sedoris, but a misreading changed the e to a c on an official document (IDR if it was a birth certificate or immigration paperwork) a few generations prior, and it stuck since nobody bothered to try fixing it.

Dex-chan lover
Female royalty can't learn magic is fucking dumb tradition/rules.

Imagine you have a daughter that could nuke enemies, that is way more assuring to retain power instead of using them as bargaining chips.

I'm surprise the royalty could hold on to political power for long with that mindset.

Double-page supporter
Liam is hella confused with his feelings, MC do be telling liam to not lead on his childhood sister friend but there s(he) is kinda leading on liam on a confused path not telling him what MC really is. Cant say i dont understand what s(he) feels but the longer you hold on the harder it is to confess* Hope MC(i dont know if i should just put he or she since MC isnt sure either) figures it out soon enough and liam doesnt have to know about MCs secret via 3rd party

Users who are viewing this thread