Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - Dream

@Nk9bjP4A
that's essentially like cleaning your room by shoving everything under your bed. you're hiding the mess, not getting rid or it.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A He actually had to make the pieces smaller so they fit through the entrance. It also wasn't the whole Island as a part was still seen floating. I guess unless he was able to break the island into Storageopening sized Pieces storing it was out and it being a dungeon might have interfered too.

a sword reading a book.. somehow that seems to be more surreal than anything 😂

When u see of the necromancer, but they act itself like humans ...... It's like giving u a new vibes for the classes who is always hate living being.... btw F for Stephan 🤧

@dive123
they do, but that's not related to defeating the enemies, but fran evolution instead. fran evolved into the supposed forgotten one: black heavenly tiger/ black sky tiger

Fed-Kun's army
@Sep10trion spoilers form further down the wn/ln
fran cheats the evolution requirements with the help of a certain dungeon master and this brings in god for an info dump, there are ways to redeem individuals for the race, and ways to redeem the entire race

@dive123
The info is more or less fluff to explain why things are the way they are

Dex-chan lover
Question: didn't they shove the female warrior zombie into the storage before? I forget.

Double-page supporter
this arc was such a slog I don't even think I care that shotaghost died

Users who are viewing this thread