Tensei Shitara Paati ga Otokonoko-Darakedattakedo Danjite Ore wa Shotakon Janai!

Power Uploader
Yukimori from Queen's Artist would have a field day here.

The line "Guys are only hot before they grow pubes." is immortal.

@dantziel
to be fair all pedophile are scum no discrimination between a lolicon and a shotacon
also most pedophile swing both way because there is no big difference in term of body or face between girls or boys

Yep... Crotch grabbing is normal. How else would you greet a stranger? You just have to confirm their genitals first.

Also, what the actual fuck, Japan? I know its just manga, but really? Legitimate shotas? Not even legal shotas? And that crotch greeting... Heck, that magical loli pantsu manga is safer despite all the pee. At the very least, that pantsu maniac doesn't grab the kids by the pussy.

Still... Must see where this goes...

I thought it'd be fun....well it was...until the end of the second chapter....did he really say what i think he said ?
....okay, I'm out....
Well i will probably continue reading it cause it's funny but still...yo it's only been a few minutes since you're there, you can't change this much wth ??!
Also...that's so wrong 😭
But it's funny with their reactions and stuff, it's still wrong though !
Don't forget that it's children y'all okay ! Please don't turn into a pd after this 😭
I'm scared for humanity now 😭
Ugh, do i really want my kids to live in a world like this ? Cause in a manga their reactions are funny, even that guy, but in real life...well i just remembered some bad memories, ugh you'll probably traumatize them and I'll be there to cut your dick anyway.

Dex-chan lover
This series should be re-titled as "I got reincarnated in another world expecting a harem but all I got is a Trap Sausage Party".

Power Uploader
@me474

There was also a poll on MyAnimeList about this; there were almost no responses of those that liked only one sex of loli — pretty much everyone that likes male lolis also likes female lolis and in reverse, because indeed, the difference is nonexistent.

All children before puberty are traps.

Double-page supporter
Finally an even more worthy reason to go to jail, my crime shall be legendary

I question my sexuality and newfounded fetish right here right now

Group Leader
This is literally like 9 other isekai serieses

except the lolis are boys

every day we stray further from god's light

You, I've always wanted more gay isekai on this site... but this isn't what I meant... q_q

Dex-chan lover
Before you read this, repeat after me.

"No homo."

Alright you're good, proceed.

Am i the only girl here ? Also, you can't tell me anyone is reading this seriously lmao, it's obviously just for comedy and it's really funny, but what's making me laugh even harder are your comments haha, you're all so funny bahaha, no one would be shocked if it was lolis but with shotas it's weird ? Well i guess that's the message they tried to convey, that either way, liking this kind of thing is bad and you'll go to jail.
Ahem, well I'm just here to warn you and to remind you that this is only a manga so please don't do what's shown here in real life, im gonna be scared for my future kids if the world is even more chaotic then it already is, i don't want to fear for my and other's children's lives so please remind yourself that this is real life and that there's no consent at that age, they don't know what it means, please be mindful everyone, i know tye drawings are great but also 2D and 3D charachters are different, and actual living beings are even more different, please, always remember this.

Users who are viewing this thread