Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 78 - Walpurgis

ah let me punch Milim in front of guy crimson the absolute strongest being in the universe which is also her first ever friend. SEEMS SMART.

I was waiting for this chapter, LN reader btw, was not disappointing. Now the waiting game begins anew.

Dex-chan lover
So they made Beni lead because if they were, they wouldn't be able to fight on their own? Poor Beni got played.

I am so excited for season 2! I saw the trailer a little while ago and can not wait!

@Nago
If you want the full details, I would recommend just reading the LN. This is during volume 6, and if you're unable to buy the official translation, there is a fan translation that you could read right now.

But basically, Clayman's going to act all smug, declaring that Rimuru killed one of his subordinates and is proclaiming to be a demon lord. Someone (I think it was Rimuru, but I can't exactly remember) suggests that they fight each other right there. Guy agrees, creating a dome-like barrier for Clayman and Rimuru to fight inside as to not disrupt the others. Fighting commences, and Rimuru ends up having to fight Milim. After fighting for a little bit, he confirms that he can't win and has Veldora fight her instead via the Storm Dragon Summon skill. Rimuru then focuses on Clayman, they duke it out, until Clayman can't go on anymore. Lion man is revealed to be Karion, Milim was never being controlled to begin with (she had to deliberately lower her defenses to make the device even have a slight effect on her) and Frey was never his ally in the first place. The three laugh at Clayman's ignorance, then Rimuru kills him. Karion and Frey step down from being Demon Lords and instead choose to serve under Milim. None of the other Demon Lords have any problems with Rimuru becoming a Demon Lord, making 8 of them in total. The Demon Lords agonize over what the new name from them will be since it took them a very long last time and there are no longer "Ten Pillars". Veldora mentions that Rimuru is good at coming up with names, and Rimuru (after being "persuaded") comes up with "The Octagram".

On the Clayman Army vs Tempest/Yuurazania side, Clayman's army loses. Milim's followers "fight" against Tempest/Yuurazania (i.e. sparring matches) until Clayman remotely forces Yamza to become a vessel for Charybdis via a fragment of Charybdis Yamza had on him. Milim's bunch quickly heal everyone in anticipation of fighting Charybdis, but Benimaru quickly kills it (and Yamza in the process).

@monkey123
That would be his twin brother, the King of Ruberios. This is the Demon Lord Valentine that Laplace ran into

@johnpoop2529
You certainly won't like what happens later on, then

>You're such a brilliant strategist
>Please order us as you see fit
>Handle this idiot well
>"Go run wild"
Good tactician, not a good commander of wild personalities.

Thanks for the chapter!! I love the characters, that Clayman is a strong villain, and that Leon Cromwell might be a good guy. Happy New Year!

Fed-Kun's army
Clayman is sure confident that he won't lose control of her during the banquet. He's got to know that Veldora is in Tempest. Where does his confidence sprout from.

@maisonaustyn
Purely from his apparent control over Milim.
Which is hilarious because she's just acting like she's being controlled.
The restraint not to turn around and take his head off after he hit her is impressive, especially for her.

@warriorg
That's more or less what Cap did in the first Avengers movie. Gave each of them specific instructions, then turned and said, '-and Hulk: ...smash."

Users who are viewing this thread