Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - King Gazelle's Invitation (Part 2)

From Shura's perspective:
Sneaking out with the lads to go (the fantasy equivalent of) bowling, karaoke, etc. = OKAY
Sneaking out with the lads to go to a seedy hostess club = NOT OKAY

Dex-chan lover
"Zero points"
xD

Wow, I like this Dwarf King. Yeah, the way protags always forcibly act humble in positions of authority in isekais always rubs me the wrong way. I'm not used to that being addressed.

Dex-chan lover
Shion fails to bother getting better at cooking or having any significant level of intelligence, yet has the gall to expect things of others. Crappy personality/character all around.

And they regularly kill sentient beings but going to the hostess club is bad. Shows their level of being idiotic on an entirely different level.

I don’t mind it lmao it’s just comedy you guys are getting too invested hating on shion

Double-page supporter
goddammit Rimuru why are you making me waste my time AGAIN with the bar?, also you could just threaten to exile Shion and Shuna from tempest for like a few weeks to get them to forget this whole stupid ordeal even happened

Dex-chan lover
Someone sailing his speech is actually good because it's a foundation for a democracy?! This isn't a democracy, and monsters would not follow someone weak! Even here the author is make a mistake portraying everyone as completely honest and good-hearted! When no country is ideal like that! Not to mention your neighbors who will jump on you at the first sign of weakness!

Users who are viewing this thread