Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Ch. 26

You think Tseleng and Juyal will marry, merging the two tribes?
:glee::hearts:
According to the latest translated LN for the series from JNC, on his way back through the area a decade or so later Acer learns through hearsay that the tribes have been merged through a marriage. From the rumors it's more of a marriage of equals than one of them being made submissive to the other

Dex-chan lover
You know how that slice of life story where a witch in the woods becomes a guardian dirty of sorts for the village, that’s what I’m imagining Aesir to be, but for the entire world. At least in that direction, because wherever he goes, there always something big, or will become big, whenever he intervenes

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The wave of time still vivid on his memory eh, maybe that's why a long live species only focus on 1 thing to make sure the wave didnt splash that hard...
(O_O )...
I remember a story where dragons, being immortal beings too, decided to take things slowly as to not running out of things to do. Because boredom of a long-lived species is something to be feared of.

It can still be seen here that Aesir still regret his past actions towards Kaeha, and hoping to not making the same mistake again.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of feels like he will eventually return to the forest and be like,
"Fuck it all.. I don't want hurt anymore. I need apples :qq:"

Dex-chan lover
And then he becomes Temujin and conquer half of the known world. The end

It's a different flavor of manga. The setting is similar, but the focus of the story is different.
I originally thought Frieren was gonna be like this manga, just her travels and continuous goodbyes to fellow companions to time with lots of time skips. That's why I was like "oh no" when she met fern, I thought it'll just be goodbyes like this manga.

Instead, Frieren is more on the aftermath of the defeat of the demon king, whereas this is the journey of a high elf in his pov (hence the time skips to make us empathize how time feels like to him).

It's distinct enough to easily tell the difference, and both are good.

Users who are viewing this thread