Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I really hate how he is just a slave for literally everyone he met, and every miracle that this "6 years old!" kid (or rather he made miracles even at 4 yo) provided everyone take for granted, like "isn't it how it is supposed to be?". If everyone read wn, can you tell if he ever change his "meek slave" nature?

Also, he is way too hardworking for the guy who claimed to be lazy :)

Dex-chan lover
One would think by now, they would know to make enough for the household...

I doubt the meekness will ever change. This is the staple of most isekai and fantasy world japanese stories. He'll always be a polite humble OP gentleman introducing them to the wonders of modern food and toiletries. Soon he'll serve them sushi, soy sauce, ramen as well dig up a hot spring and have them enjoy sake (this is all just assumptions since I've not read the WN but I can bet it will happen).

Dex-chan lover
Lol 'Slowlife'? he's literally doing all the work for these people who don't do shit for him and take him for granted.

Fed-Kun's army
he needs to leave that house as its toxic.
But his personality is one of a lazy person, so he doesn't want to leave.

The chapters wont get any better for a long while from what i was reading in the WN.
His sister is obsessive compulsive, his brother is a hikimori that likes to stay in his room all the time and read books, while the MC just gets tormented non stop by his older sister.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the amount of butthurt in this comment section...

He shared the food he made with other people, the horror.

Users who are viewing this thread