Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the maids will get their dishonorable discharge soon, and whatever other punishments are fitting for bandits in their culture. And I guess also whats fitting for lèse majesté

Wow, this kid's rice obession reminds me that scene in sponge bob with the screaming chocolate guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8zTDvqHH6k

Fed-Kun's army
A bit of backbone wouldn't kill him would it?

Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@NoForcee cuz us is asians and you don't talk sht with our food you piece of sht, we eat it from little till die, it like water to us
and fck all who talk sht about rice, it an food that us will remember if don't have it several days
and have so many kind of rice have different taste, yer rice taste bad don't mean us rice taste like yer

Dex-chan lover
freaking hell!! is eiyuu kyoushitsu's chapter not enough?! y do i have to suffer from these kinds of things... i swear the authors are just masochist...

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy to be fair, I would say the average person eats 60kg of grain regardless of the type. Potato is the only replacement and is not a favourite of a ma jority. Rice was eaten in north and south america as well though it was mostly wild rice. Rice is a pretty safe food when you're sick too I find more so white rice as it seems more neutral for the stomach. Though their boner for something so neutral tasting is funny. A steamed, baked, boiled or w.e potato generally has a better flavor and can be used in damn near everything. Rice can be too but I don't find it to be as tasty.

Dex-chan lover
I know, that this isn't meant to be taken too seriously, but I really hate how they threat the MC. He has many freedoms, but he earned those. But they aren't taking him serious enough for being that kind of genius he is. I'm not sure if this is a good thing, as they aren't sending him of to a "educational" school or putting him under 24h surveillance, or if this is bad, as the are snatching and snacking everything up, he comes up with. I would be demotivated beyond believe after all of this. But they do take him serious enough to extort him and beat him up. Even his own father. And his also has become serious beyond comedy, when they killed that goblin, we still don't know, if he was a brutal, hostile monster or innocent.

But if this is meant in a comedic fashion, then the author should come up with a comedic way, how MC deals with that household. Better fast, as judging from the comments, many people really stop enjoying it.

This went downhill fast ever since the fight with his dad. He should just leave the house and take everything that he made.

Dex-chan lover
MC needs to get revenge on the maids and his sister. They are the true evils in his life.

Seriously disappointing. Might have been funny the first time (I didn't laugh), but definitely gonna ruin this for me. It isn't to the point of dropping yet but is definitely on its way. /sigh

Users who are viewing this thread