Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
90m8uz.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The new challenger strong with that booba and ara-ara vibe, earning 2nd place in current ranking.

Dex-chan lover
With her calling herself old, makes me wonder if there is some kind of magic hiding her true form. Or she's just delusional.

Dex-chan lover
Actually having a resort be a starting point for new adventurers might work. Most starting point areas in RPG's are quite pretty after all.

Dex-chan lover
Sad. Here I thought they’re gonna conveniently found secret stairs to the next unexplored level :(. But instead I think he’s gonna turn the island into some kind of vacation resort :win:

Dex-chan lover
With her calling herself old, makes me wonder if there is some kind of magic hiding her true form. Or she's just delusional.
More likely if you're over 24, Japan thinks you're almost ready for social security.

Actually having a resort be a starting point for new adventurers might work. Most starting point areas in RPG's are quite pretty after all.
That's what I was thinking. Specifically, a resort for young nobles to learn how to adventure, while enjoying the scenery.

Dex-chan lover
That totally looks like a resort leisure dungeon for beginners. Just market it as such. Need investing in newer, better buildings though.

Users who are viewing this thread